FIFTH ANNIVERSARY APPEAL
In 2019 IT&T celebrates five years of being Oxford’s period instrument orchestra!
As part of our festivities we are launching the Fifth Anniversary Appeal on February 25th in which we aim to raise £10,000 in 100 days, in time for our Birthday Party on June 5th! These funds will go towards supporting our plans for the next 12 months, which include celebrating Beethoven’s 250th anniversary, and a collaboration with world-renowned soprano Carolyn Sampson.
You can pledge to support us at a variety of levels, from £50 to £1000, as detailed below. If you are a UK tax payer then please don’t forget to let us know on the page after the donation has been processed so that we can claim 25% Gift Aid on your donation. We are a small organisation running very efficiently, so every penny of your donation is appreciated! Donors giving at £250 or higher who are not currently members of our Friends Scheme will also be invited to participate in some of our exclusive Friends events over the next 12 months, as our way of saying thank you. Please don’t forget to tick the box to share your name and email address with us so that we can contact you!
UPDATE - May 3rd: Our Fifth Anniversary Appeal has reached its target with 33 days to spare! Thank you so much to everyone who has supported us. The Appeal is still live for anyone who would still like to support us. Every penny goes a long way with a small organisation such as ours.
Conductor’s Circle £1000
3 packages - 0 remaining:
- Edward Higginbottom, Artistic Director - sponsored by Ann Amherst
- Bojan Cicic, leader - sponsored by Margaret Evans
- Christopher Bucknall, Associate Director - sponsored by a donor who wishes to remain anonymous
Donate to the Conductor’s Circle here
3 packages - 1 remaining:
- Holywell Music Room
- SJE - sponsored by a donor who wishes to remain anonymous
- University Church - sponsored by Mark and Angela Chambers
Donate to Venues here
2 packages - 1 remaining:
- provide a harpsichord for one concert in the 2019-2020 season - sponsored by Christopher Gold
Donate to Harpsichords here
Principal Chairs £300
12 packages - 7 remaining:
- principal 2nd
- viola - sponsored by Mari Prichard
- cello - sponsored by Geoffrey and Elizabeth Walton
- bass - sponsored by Simon Winner
- oboe - sponsored by David and Elizabeth French
- trumpet - sponsored by Margaret Evans
Donate to Principal Chairs here. We will contact you afterwards so that you can select which principal chair you would like to sponsor.
4 packages - none available:
- fund the print campaign for one concert in our 2019-2020 season - sponsored by Margaret Evans, Gillian Wyatt and one supporter who wishes to remain anonymous.
Donate to Printing here.
Harpsichord legs! £50 Sponsor a leg of the harpsichord for a concert!
16 packages - 10 remaining:
-sponsor a leg of the harpsichord in one of our concerts during 2019-2021 -Martin and Diana Roberts, Richard and Anne Jones, Virginia Allport, Joëlle Mann
Donate to Harpsichord legs here.